We’ve teamed up with our friends in Fort Worth to offer you the chance to win our Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo VIP Giveaway!
Cavender’s Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo Giveaway entries must be made by 1/17/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Winners will be announced and contacted by email by 1/20/2020 date.
- No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Subject to applicable federal, state and local municipal laws and regulations.
Contest begins on 1/14/2020, and will end 1/17/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Two (2) winners will be selected at random from entries to receive a prize of two (2) VIP tickets to the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo on Saturday, January 25, 2020, 2 pm matinee performance. Winners will also receive a one-night stay at the Omni Hotel Fort Worth on Saturday, January 25, 2020, Lunch at the Avion Club at Dickie’s Arena on Saturday, January 25, 2020, a day parking permit and a $250 Cavender’s Gift Card. Travel expenses are not included in prize. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to win. This contest is open to residents of the contiguous 48 states plus Alaska and Hawaii. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cavenders.com, Cavender’s, vendors of Cavender’s, their families and significant others are ineligible
To enter, visit CavendersRanch.com and submit the completed. No purchase necessary to win. Cavender’s will only use personal information to notify you if you are chosen as a winner.
- Winners Selection, Notification and Acceptance
Winner will be selected at random. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received by the due date. Winner will be notified via Facebook direct message followed by an email from a representative of Cavender’s. Winner must respond to notification by email or phone in order to receive the prize. In the event that the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, a new winner will be selected at random. Prize will be mailed to the winner as soon as a response to the notification is received. Prize are not assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by the winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Prizes not won or claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Cavender’s. Winner will be posted below after the completion of this contest.
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by these rules. Winner releases Cavender’s, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prize won in the contest. Any tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winner only. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. Cavender’s reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the contest at any time, reject any entry, or make any revisions to the official rules as we deem necessary.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise enforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. This giveaway is in no way sponsored by Facebook.
The decisions of Cavender’s regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest, shall be final and binding in all respects.
Heading to Las Vegas? Join Cavender’s for the best 10 days in western sports! Whether you’re looking to shop, see the biggest names in country music or meet your favorite rodeo athletes, we’ve got you covered!
We’ve teamed up with some of the biggest names in the western industry to offer you the chance to win the ultimate Hailey Kinsel VIP Vegas Giveaway on December 6-7!
Written By: Elise Wade, Bullfighters Only Sideline Reporter
Photography By: Skylar Jo Photography
With National Finals Rodeo just around the corner, it’s time to start finalizing your looks for the 10 biggest days in rodeo! As the official sideline reporter for Bullfighters Only, I know how important it is to find looks that are fashionable yet will survive long days and nights in Las Vegas. I’ve put together a collection of looks that are just that and all the pieces can be found at Cavender’s! Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or it’s your inaugural trip to the NFR, check out three of my style tips and trends for this year’s event!
Never Go Wrong With Kimonos
Kimonos, aka dusters, are a staple in western fashion and perfect for Vegas. I grabbed a kimono in not one, but two colors, the snake and solid black, because I fell in love with the versatility of these pieces. The snake print kimono can be a statement piece on its own or because of its neutral colors, it fits with many other outfit options. Throw it over a graphic tee or dressier top and it automatically amps up your look. Can you ever go wrong with black? The answer is no and the black kimono has endless opportunities for day or evening outfits.
Dressed Up Graphic Tees
Wow did I love this outfit. Many think of graphic tees as a more casual item, but when you pair it with a cute skirt like this lace-up one from Jealous Tomato and a pair of statement boots like the gold Ariat Tailgates it takes it from casual to rodeo ready. Just top it off with a crowd favorite hat from Charlie 1 Horse and you’re ready to kick the dust up!
Not only are these pieces great styled together, but each of them is versatile enough to be incorporated into other looks, both dressed up or down. Which is important if you’re an overpacker like me and trying to avoid those terrible overweight bag fees at the airport.
Go Ahead, Be Extra
If you’ve ever been told to turn down the “extra-ness” of your style or outfit, this is not the time to do so. NFR is known for loud, flashy and glandulous outfits, so don’t be afraid to pull out all the stops head to toe. This look starts with all the fringe. This suede jacket is giving me all the Vegas vibes. Let’s move to the pants. The flare, the fit, the colors, just WOW! You’ll be seeing more of these bells in the future. But much like the kimonos, bells are another staple in the western fashion community. These are one of those items that you buy one in every color (Which I did). I styled the same t-shirt from the previous outfit into this look to show how a single piece can be transformed when paired with different items.
And last but not least, the colors and patterns of all these pieces are pretty tame, however, I added the snake print Ariat Dixon booties for a bit of a kick (pun intended). And I promise you these are going to be a must-have this season! So take my advice, grab a pair while you can!
You can shop all of these looks at Cavenders.com or at your local store. Be sure to subscribe to Cavender’s emails and social channels to be the first to know about new arrivals and see more of my styled looks for NFR!
– Elise Wade, follow me on Instagram at @theelisewade.
Entries must be submitted by August 19, 2019 at 11:59 pm CST. The winners will be contacted by direct message on Facebook or Instagram by August 20, 2019.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH CAVENDER’S FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM PAGES. IT IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Cavender’s 2019 WSW Loop 323 Tyler, Texas 75701. (“Cavender’s”).
- Prizes. Two (2) winners will be selected at random from comments left on the giveaway post on Facebook.com/Cavenders. One (1) winner will be selected at random from comments left on the giveaway post on Instagram.com/Cavenders (@cavenders). Each winner will receive a prize including six (6) pairs of ladies’ Ariat Cruiser shoes – prize valued up to $479.94.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is available only through Facebook.com/Cavenders and Instagram.com/Cavenders. Employees of Cavender Stores, Ltd. and Cavender Out of State Stores, Ltd., (more commonly referred to as Cavender’s Boot City, Cavenders.com, Westar Marketing), vendors of Cavender’s Boot City, their families and significant others are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entering. This Sweepstakes begins online August 16, 2019 and will end on August 19, 2019 at 11:59 pm Central Time. To enter, visit Facebook.com/Cavender and Instagram.com/Cavenders and leave a comment, “Who was the most influential teacher in your life?” on Facebook under the sweepstakes photo and tag three friends and like the sweepstakes photo on Instagram. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced, including facsimile, mail-in entries will be accepted. All entries received are the sole property of Cavender’s.
- Winner’s Selection, Notification and Acceptance. The winners will be selected at random. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received by the end of the entry period. The winners will be contacted by direct message on Facebook or Instagram and must respond to the notification within 7 days in order to claim the prize. In the event an entrant does not respond within 7 days after notification, a new winner will be selected at random. The prize will be mailed to the winner at our expense promptly after the response to the notification is received. The prize is not assignable, transferable, or redeemable for cash, and no substitutions by the winner will be allowed. The winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and use of the prize, and is solely responsible for reporting the receipt of the prize to all applicable taxing authorities and payment of any taxes due as the result of such receipt. If the prize is not claimed by an eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules, it will not be awarded and will remain the property of Cavender’s. Upon fulfilling the prize, Cavender’s will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner, and the winner assumes full responsibility for the prize. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) choose one or more alternate winners, and (ii) disqualify any entrant that it believes violated or potentially violates any of the Sweepstakes requirements set forth herein or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules.
- General. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The decisions of Cavender’s regarding the selection of the winner and all other aspects of this Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject any entry or make any revisions to these Official Rules.
- DISCLAIMERS. CAVENDER’S MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL CAVENDER’S OR ITS VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. The above disclaimers do not apply in states where prohibited.
- Limitations on Liability. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you release and hold harmless Cavender’s, the prize manufacturer, and their respective affiliates, and such entities’ respective directors, officers, managers, agents, representatives, and employees, from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won. Cavender’s is not responsible for stolen, lost, illegible, mutilated, postage due, misdirected, delayed or late entries. Cavender’s is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information related to this Sweepstakes, whether the errors are typographical errors, postal errors, or any technical or human error that occurs in the processing of entries. If at any time for any reason that affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of this Sweepstakes, it is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Cavender’s, Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, reschedule, or suspend it.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.
- Jurisdiction; Venue. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States. Texas law governs the operation of this Sweepstakes, these Official Rules and the disclaimers set forth herein, regardless of another state’s choice of law principles, and the exclusive forum and venue for any disputes relating to this Sweepstakes are in Smith County Texas.
- Identity of Winner Upon request, Cavender’s will provide the names of the prize winners upon completion of this Sweepstakes on CavendersRanch.com.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, edited or administered by or associated with Facebook and Instagram.
Texas Pride. Texas Cotton.
Photo Credit: peterrobbinsart.com
By: Bob Welch
The American Cowboy is an icon. Not only in the sense that the cowboy is revered, but also in the sense that the men and women who ride horses, wear boots, hats, and denim represent the uniquely American idea of freedom. Continue Reading…