Enter Cavender’s The American Rodeo Giveaway for your chance to win great prizes from our store! Official rules are below.
Durango/Cavender’s “Ram Truck” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The “Ram Truck” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is intended for legal residents of the United States and shall only be construed and evaluated according to U.S. law.
SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Durango Boots, a division of Rocky Brands, Inc., 39 E. Canal St., Nelsonville, OH 45764 (the “Sponsor”) and administered by American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc., 300 State St. Suite 402 Rochester, NY 14614 (the “Administrator”).
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding those with primary residence in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, and New York) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority, whichever is older, in their respective states of permanent residence at the time of entry (the “Entrants”). Employees, officers and representatives of the Sponsor, Cavender’s, their respective parent companies, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives and advertising and promotional agencies, and the officers, directors, agents, and employees of each of the foregoing, and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Void in where prohibited or restricted by law. (For the avoidance of doubt, any references in these Rules to Entrants shall also include the Entrants who are deemed the Winners (as defined below)).
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning the Grand Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 8, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 8, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s database computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Eligible Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.cavenders.com/Durango-truck-giveaway (the “Website”). At the Website, eligible Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by completing the registration form which will request each Entrant’s full name, complete mailing address, phone number, and email address. Each completed Sweepstakes registration form will result in one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Limit one (1) entry per Entrant.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the operation or administration of this Sweepstakes is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (i) infection by computer virus, bugs; (ii) tampering, unauthorized intervention; (iii) fraud; (iv) technical failures or (v) any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Grand Prize (defined below) using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s Website; or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (i) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any Prize. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. The Prize drawing will be conducted on or about March 9, 2020. The potential Winner will be contacted by the Administrator (or Sponsor) via phone, email and/or by USPS mail. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
GRAND PRIZE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”), upon the Administrator’s confirmation of eligibility, will receive a 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Tradesman Quad Cab 4X2 Truck (“Grand Prize” or “Prize”). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $36,585. All vehicle options (if any) are the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Pictures, display vehicles or other representations of any vehicle used in connection with this Sweepstakes are not depictions or promises of the Grand Prize which may differ substantially. Any costs associated with registration and licensing of the vehicle are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All other expenses associated with Prize acceptance or usage not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Winner. The value of the Prize set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determinations of the ARV thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed. If actual value of the Prize is lower than the stated ARV when the Prize is procured and fulfilled, then the difference will not be awarded. NOTE: Substitution, assignment or transfer of the Prize is not permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equal or greater value.
PRIZE CONDTIONS: By accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the Prize. The potential Grand Prize Winner must sign and return to the Administrator, within five (5) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. The Winner may also be asked to complete an IRS Form W9. Note: The Affidavit sent to a potential Winner will require that the Winner provide their Social Security Number to the Administrator, which will be used solely for tax reporting purposes. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes associated with the receipt of the Prize. The Grand Prize Winner must note that the value of their accepted Prize is taxable as income and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the Winner for the value of the Prize, and the Winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the Prize after it is awarded. If a Prize or Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential Winner, if a potential Winner cannot be reached or does not respond as instructed within two (2) days from the first notification attempt, or if a potential Winner fails to return requisite document(s) within the specified time period, or if a potential Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate Winner may be selected.
By accepting the Grand Prize, where permitted by law, the Winner grants to the Released Parties and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor and the Released Parties (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon Sponsor’s request), the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide IN ALL MEDIA without limitation at any time their full name, portrait, picture or video, voice, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval or notification.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE.
By participating, Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, death or losses or damages to persons or property AS WELL AS CLAIMS/ACTIONS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY that may arise from participating in this Sweepstakes or its related activities or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize. The Winner also acknowledges that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize.
DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that i) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; ii) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorney fees and iii) Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants and Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with United States law. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts of Ohio, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein.
MISCELLANEOUS: These Official Rules contain the full and complete understanding with respect to the Sweepstakes and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings, whether oral or written. The headings herein are for convenience only, do not constitute a part of these Official Rules, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof. No amendment to, or waiver of, any provision of these Official Rules shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both Sponsor and Administrator. The waiver by Sponsor or Administrator of any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any other provision herein. The rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned by Entrant, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Sponsor, and any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing shall be null and void. These Official Rules shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the permitted successors and assigns of Sponsor, Administrator, and Entrant.
WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To request confirmation of the name, city, and state of residence of the Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope, by April 30, 2020, to: ASC/Durango “Ram Truck” Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State St., Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614.
We’ve teamed up with our friends in Fort Worth to offer you the chance to win our Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo VIP Giveaway!
Cavender’s Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo Giveaway entries must be made by 1/17/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Winners will be announced and contacted by email by 1/20/2020 date.
- No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Subject to applicable federal, state and local municipal laws and regulations.
Contest begins on 1/14/2020, and will end 1/17/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Two (2) winners will be selected at random from entries to receive a prize of two (2) VIP tickets to the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo on Saturday, January 25, 2020, 2 pm matinee performance. Winners will also receive a one-night stay at the Omni Hotel Fort Worth on Saturday, January 25, 2020, Lunch at the Avion Club at Dickie’s Arena on Saturday, January 25, 2020, a day parking permit and a $250 Cavender’s Gift Card. Travel expenses are not included in prize. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to win. This contest is open to residents of the contiguous 48 states plus Alaska and Hawaii. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cavenders.com, Cavender’s, vendors of Cavender’s, their families and significant others are ineligible
To enter, visit CavendersRanch.com and submit the completed. No purchase necessary to win. Cavender’s will only use personal information to notify you if you are chosen as a winner.
- Winners Selection, Notification and Acceptance
Winner will be selected at random. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received by the due date. Winner will be notified via Facebook direct message followed by an email from a representative of Cavender’s. Winner must respond to notification by email or phone in order to receive the prize. In the event that the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, a new winner will be selected at random. Prize will be mailed to the winner as soon as a response to the notification is received. Prize are not assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by the winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Prizes not won or claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Cavender’s. Winner will be posted below after the completion of this contest.
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by these rules. Winner releases Cavender’s, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prize won in the contest. Any tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winner only. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. Cavender’s reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the contest at any time, reject any entry, or make any revisions to the official rules as we deem necessary.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise enforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. This giveaway is in no way sponsored by Facebook.
The decisions of Cavender’s regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest, shall be final and binding in all respects.
Heading to Las Vegas? Join Cavender’s for the best 10 days in western sports! Whether you’re looking to shop, see the biggest names in country music or meet your favorite rodeo athletes, we’ve got you covered!
We’ve teamed up with some of the biggest names in the western industry to offer you the chance to win the ultimate Hailey Kinsel VIP Vegas Giveaway on December 6-7!
Written By: Elise Wade, Bullfighters Only Sideline Reporter
Photography By: Skylar Jo Photography
With National Finals Rodeo just around the corner, it’s time to start finalizing your looks for the 10 biggest days in rodeo! As the official sideline reporter for Bullfighters Only, I know how important it is to find looks that are fashionable yet will survive long days and nights in Las Vegas. I’ve put together a collection of looks that are just that and all the pieces can be found at Cavender’s! Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or it’s your inaugural trip to the NFR, check out three of my style tips and trends for this year’s event!
Never Go Wrong With Kimonos
Kimonos, aka dusters, are a staple in western fashion and perfect for Vegas. I grabbed a kimono in not one, but two colors, the snake and solid black, because I fell in love with the versatility of these pieces. The snake print kimono can be a statement piece on its own or because of its neutral colors, it fits with many other outfit options. Throw it over a graphic tee or dressier top and it automatically amps up your look. Can you ever go wrong with black? The answer is no and the black kimono has endless opportunities for day or evening outfits.
Dressed Up Graphic Tees
Wow did I love this outfit. Many think of graphic tees as a more casual item, but when you pair it with a cute skirt like this lace-up one from Jealous Tomato and a pair of statement boots like the gold Ariat Tailgates it takes it from casual to rodeo ready. Just top it off with a crowd favorite hat from Charlie 1 Horse and you’re ready to kick the dust up!
Not only are these pieces great styled together, but each of them is versatile enough to be incorporated into other looks, both dressed up or down. Which is important if you’re an overpacker like me and trying to avoid those terrible overweight bag fees at the airport.
Go Ahead, Be Extra
If you’ve ever been told to turn down the “extra-ness” of your style or outfit, this is not the time to do so. NFR is known for loud, flashy and glandulous outfits, so don’t be afraid to pull out all the stops head to toe. This look starts with all the fringe. This suede jacket is giving me all the Vegas vibes. Let’s move to the pants. The flare, the fit, the colors, just WOW! You’ll be seeing more of these bells in the future. But much like the kimonos, bells are another staple in the western fashion community. These are one of those items that you buy one in every color (Which I did). I styled the same t-shirt from the previous outfit into this look to show how a single piece can be transformed when paired with different items.
And last but not least, the colors and patterns of all these pieces are pretty tame, however, I added the snake print Ariat Dixon booties for a bit of a kick (pun intended). And I promise you these are going to be a must-have this season! So take my advice, grab a pair while you can!
You can shop all of these looks at Cavenders.com or at your local store. Be sure to subscribe to Cavender’s emails and social channels to be the first to know about new arrivals and see more of my styled looks for NFR!
– Elise Wade, follow me on Instagram at @theelisewade.
Entries must be submitted by September 27, 2019 at 11:59pm CST. The winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram on September 30, 2019.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH CAVENDER’S INSTAGRAM PAGE. IT IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Cavender’s 2019 WSW Loop 323 Tyler, Texas 75701. (“Cavender’s”).
- Prizes. One (1) winner will be selected at random from comments left on the giveaway post on Instagram.com/Cavenders (@cavenders). Each winner will receive a prize including one (1) Resistol 20X Forester Straw Hat and one (1) $10o Cavender’s Gift Card – prize valued up to $220.00.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is available only through Instagram.com/Cavenders. Employees of Cavender Stores, Ltd. and Cavender Out of State Stores, Ltd., (more commonly referred to as Cavender’s Boot City, Cavenders.com, Westar Marketing), vendors of Cavender’s Boot City, their families and significant others are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entering. This Sweepstakes begins online September 24, 2019 and will end on September 27, 2019 at 11:59 pm Central Time. To enter, visit Instagram.com/Cavenders and tag three friends, follow Cavender’s and Resistol on Instagram and like the sweepstakes photo on Instagram. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced, including facsimile, mail-in entries will be accepted. All entries received are the sole property of Cavender’s.
- Winner’s Selection, Notification and Acceptance. The winners will be selected at random. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received by the end of the entry period. The winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram and must respond to the notification within 7 days in order to claim the prize. In the event an entrant does not respond within 7 days after notification, a new winner will be selected at random. The prize will be mailed to the winner at our expense promptly after the response to the notification is received. The prize is not assignable, transferable, or redeemable for cash, and no substitutions by the winner will be allowed. The winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and use of the prize, and is solely responsible for reporting the receipt of the prize to all applicable taxing authorities and payment of any taxes due as the result of such receipt. If the prize is not claimed by an eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules, it will not be awarded and will remain the property of Cavender’s. Upon fulfilling the prize, Cavender’s will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner, and the winner assumes full responsibility for the prize. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) choose one or more alternate winners, and (ii) disqualify any entrant that it believes violated or potentially violates any of the Sweepstakes requirements set forth herein or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules.
- General. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The decisions of Cavender’s regarding the selection of the winner and all other aspects of this Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject any entry or make any revisions to these Official Rules.
- DISCLAIMERS. CAVENDER’S MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL CAVENDER’S OR ITS VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. The above disclaimers do not apply in states where prohibited.
- Limitations on Liability. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you release and hold harmless Cavender’s, the prize manufacturer, and their respective affiliates, and such entities’ respective directors, officers, managers, agents, representatives, and employees, from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won. Cavender’s is not responsible for stolen, lost, illegible, mutilated, postage due, misdirected, delayed or late entries. Cavender’s is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information related to this Sweepstakes, whether the errors are typographical errors, postal errors, or any technical or human error that occurs in the processing of entries. If at any time for any reason that affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of this Sweepstakes, it is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Cavender’s, Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, reschedule, or suspend it.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.
- Jurisdiction; Venue. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States. Texas law governs the operation of this Sweepstakes, these Official Rules and the disclaimers set forth herein, regardless of another state’s choice of law principles, and the exclusive forum and venue for any disputes relating to this Sweepstakes are in Smith County Texas.
- Identity of Winner Upon request, Cavender’s will provide the names of the prize winners upon completion of this Sweepstakes on CavendersRanch.com.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, edited or administered by or associated with Instagram.