Give dad what he really wants for Father’s Day – YETI! Enter for your chance to win a YETI cooler and more for dad.
Entries must be submitted by June 15, 2018 at 10:00 am CST. The winners will be contacted by email by June 15, 2018.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH CAVENDERSRANCH.COM. IT IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Cavender’s 2019 WSW Loop 323 Tyler, Texas 75701. (“Cavender’s”).
- Prizes. Two (2) winners will be selected at random from entries received on CavendersRanch.com. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected at random from entries and will receive a prize of one (1) YETI white Tundra 35 cooler, one (1) YETI white Rambler 20, and one (1) $50 Cavender’s gift card – prize valued up to $284.98. One (1) runner up winner will be selected at random from entries and will receive a prize of one (1) YETI white Tundra 35 cooler – prize valued up to $249.99.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is available only through CavendersRanch.com. Employees of Cavender Stores, Ltd. and Cavender Out of State Stores, Ltd., (more commonly referred to as Cavender’s Boot City, Cavenders.com, Westar Marketing), vendors of Cavender’s Boot City, their families and significant others are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entering. This Sweepstakes begins online June 4, 2018 and will end on June 15, 2018 at 10:00 am Central Time. To enter, visit CavendersRanch.com and submit your first and last name, physical address, and telephone number. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced, including facsimile, mail-in entries will be accepted. All entries received are the sole property of Cavender’s.
- Winner’s Selection, Notification and Acceptance. The winners will be selected at random. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received by the end of the entry period. The winners will be contacted by email and must respond to the notification within 7 days in order to claim the prize. In the event an entrant does not respond within 7 days after notification, a new winner will be selected at random. The prize will be mailed to the winner at our expense promptly after the response to the notification is received. The prize is not assignable, transferable, or redeemable for cash, and no substitutions by the winner will be allowed. The winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and use of the prize, and is solely responsible for reporting the receipt of the prize to all applicable taxing authorities and payment of any taxes due as the result of such receipt. If the prize is not claimed by an eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules, it will not be awarded and will remain the property of Cavender’s. Upon fulfilling the prize, Cavender’s will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner, and the winner assumes full responsibility for the prize. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) choose one or more alternate winners, and (ii) disqualify any entrant that it believes violated or potentially violates any of the Sweepstakes requirements set forth herein or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules.
- Grand Prize: Joe Garcia (Bryan, TX)
- Runner Up: Cory Devine (Elwood, NE)
- General. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The decisions of Cavender’s regarding the selection of the winner and all other aspects of this Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject any entry or make any revisions to these Official Rules.
- DISCLAIMERS. CAVENDER’S MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL CAVENDER’S OR ITS VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. The above disclaimers do not apply in states where prohibited.
- Limitations on Liability. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you release and hold harmless Cavender’s, the prize manufacturer, and their respective affiliates, and such entities’ respective directors, officers, managers, agents, representatives, and employees, from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won. Cavender’s is not responsible for stolen, lost, illegible, mutilated, postage due, misdirected, delayed or late entries. Cavender’s is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information related to this Sweepstakes, whether the errors are typographical errors, postal errors, or any technical or human error that occurs in the processing of entries. If at any time for any reason that affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of this Sweepstakes, it is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Cavender’s, Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, reschedule, or suspend it.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.
- Jurisdiction; Venue. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States. Texas law governs the operation of this Sweepstakes, these Official Rules and the disclaimers set forth herein, regardless of another state’s choice of law principles, and the exclusive forum and venue for any disputes relating to this Sweepstakes are in Smith County Texas.
- Identity of Winner Upon request, Cavender’s will provide the names of the prize winners upon completion of this Sweepstakes on CavendersRanch.com.
Win Dad a $250 Cavender’s gift card by showing us why he’s the best!
Five (5) lucky dads will win:
• 1st Place: $250 Cavender’s Gift Card
• 2nd Place: $150 Cavender’s Gift Card
• 3rd Place: $100 Cavender’s Gift Card
• Runner-Up (2): $50 Cavender’s Gift Card
All you have to do is submit a picture of dad in his cowboy boots, but keep in mind the theme is Father’s Day! One (1) entry per person.
- Contest Schedule Entries for contest being on Friday, June 1, 2018, and will end on Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 11:59 pm CST. Online voting will begin on Cavender’s Facebook page on Monday, June 11, 2018 and will end on Friday, June 15, 2018 at 10:00 am CST.
- Prizes 1st Place (1 winner) – $250 Cavender’s Gift Card; 2nd Place (1 winner) – $150 Cavender’s Gift Card; 3rd Place (1 winner) – $100 Cavender’s Gift Card; Runner-Up (2 winners) – $50 Cavender’s Gift Card
- Eligibility This contest is available only on www.CavendersRanch.com, and open to residents of the contiguous 48 states plus Alaska and Hawaii. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cavenders.com, Cavender’s Boot City, and vendors of Cavender’s Boot City, Westar Advertising and their families are ineligible.
- Entering To enter, visit www.CavendersRanch.com and submit your photo of dad in cowboy boots, first and last name, physical address, email address, and telephone number. Photos must be original; any professional photo or copyrighted entries will immediately be disqualified. One (1) entry per person. No purchase necessary to win. Cavender’s will only use personal information to notify you if you are chosen as a winner, or if you wish to receive updates from Cavender’s in the future.
- Winners Selection, Notification and Acceptance Winners will be selected by a vote from Cavender’s employees. Facebook fan voting will play a role is selecting the winners, but the ultimate decision is based on Cavender’s votes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received by the due date. Winners will be notified via email by a representative of Cavender’s. Winners must respond to notification by email or phone call in order to receive the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond within fourteen (14) days of notification, the winner will forfeit the prize. Prizes will be mailed to the winner as soon as a response to the notification is received. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- 1st Place – Emily Whitworth
- 2nd Place – Mandie Robinson
- 3rd Place – Jane Somero
- Runner Up – Joslyn Percival
- Runner Up – Tina McMannis
- Participation By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by these rules. Winner releases Cavender’s, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prize won in the contest. Any tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winner only. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. Cavender’s reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the contest at any time, reject any entry, or make any revisions to the official rules as we deem necessary.
Score ‘The Favorite Child’ Status This Year With These Father’s Day Deals
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 18th this year, and we’re going to make shopping for your old man as easy as if the gifts bought themselves. This list of gift ideas and Father’s Day deals will make his day whether he’s all about function or the finer things in life! Scroll on to find something that will make him feel loved at a low price.
Yeti Rambler Tumbler $39.99 #YRAM30BK
If he doesn’t have one already, one of these Yeti cups are sure to get the grunt of approval from any dad. We love these in black, tahoe blue, and seafoam, and Dad will too.
Tru Fragrance Leather Cologne $39.99 #91573
Cologne is the gift your old man never knew he needed, but would probably never buy for himself! This woody and earthy scent has a masculine vibe with notes of Virginian cedar and fine aged leather.
Tree Brand by Boker Traditional Series Brown Bone Folding Hunter Pocket Knife with Case $64.99 #1102
Knives and tools are like boots: you can never have too many. This Tree Brand by Boker pocket knife is as handy and handsome as Dad is.
Nocona Brown Embossed with Turquoise Inlay Money Clip $32.00 #N5426527
Just as attractive as it is useful! Made with high-quality top grain leather, this money clip and wallet combo will stick around for years to come.
Stackin Bills Red, Navy, and White Mesh Back Cap $30.00 #112NVRDWHOL
This hat doesn’t need shaping, but it’s still a cowboy hat to the modern dad! Giving Dad accessories and clothes for Father’s Day is tricky, but we think this cap fits the bill.
Tony Lama San Saba Men's Tooled with Caiman Western Belt $69.00 #C41284
Want favorite child status? This Tony Lama belt will do the trick. Tooled leather and caiman never looked so good together.
HOOey Brown Floral Embossed with Large Orange Logo Rodeo Wallet $48.00 #1609137WOR
Our favorite wallets are usually made out of leather, but this Hooey one is definitely not the usual. The tooled exterior, roomy pockets, and unmistakable Hooey logo make this more than just a place to put his money!
Cavender’s Gift Card
Can’t decide what to get yet? Let him pick! Get a Cavender’s gift card here: https://goo.gl/sj2e3k
Score ‘The Favorite Child’ Status This Year With These Father’s Day Deals
All dads love YETI, so we’re giving away 3 YETI Roadie 20 coolers.
Entries must be submitted by June 16, 2017. The winner will be contacted by email or phone by June 16, 2017, at 5 pm CST. One entry per person per day!